Taken from “Sunny Creations” Recipes from the kitchen of Sunnybank State High School.
125g butter, chopped
1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
1 egg, lightly beaten
1 1/2 cups self raising flour
3 tablespoons cocoa
1/3 cup milk chocolate bits
1/3 cup dark chocolate bits
1/3 cup white chocolate bits
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius and prepare baking tray with baking paper.
2. Beat butter and sugar in small bowl with an electric mixer until pale and thick.
3. Add egg, beat until combined.
4. Stir in sifted flour and cocoa and mix well.
5. Add chocolate bits and mix well.
6. Roll 2 teaspoons of mixture into balls.
7. Place balls, about 5cm apart, on a baking tray lined with baking paper (or well greased) and flatten slightly with a fork. (It helps to wet the fork with a little water first)
8. Cook in oven for 10 minutes.
9. Let cookies stand on a tray for 5 minutes before cooking on a wire rack.