4 small leeks (or 3 large), washed well and diced
500g potatoes, peeled and cubed
1/2 head of cauliflower, roughly chopped
1L Good Quality Chicken Stock
200mL Pouring Cream
1/2 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
1/2 Teaspoon Ground Cumin
1/2 Teaspoon Ground Coriander
Salt & Peper To Taste
1. Heat leeks and a splash of olive oil in a large saucepan over a medium heat until they have softened.
2. Add in the ground spices and stir until fragrant.
3. Add in potatoes, cauliflower and stock and allow to simmer for approximately 20 minutes, or until the vegetables have softened.
4. Add in the cream. Take off the heat and wizz with a stick blender until smooth.
5. Add salt and pepper to taste.